The Intern Program
As an intern at IDI, you’ll apply coursework concepts to real-world problems while working alongside top-notch, engaging colleagues. Our Internship Program is geared towards students who have diverse backgrounds and are equipped to solve the complex, multidimensional problems that IDI consultants face every day. If you are selected to be part of our internship program, you will:
- Gain valuable experience with a highly respected consulting firm that specializes in analytics
- Work on a challenging and rewarding project in a field related to your studies and interests
- Develop competencies that will prepare you to launch your career after completing your studies
- Participate in company-wide technical interchange meetings
- Attend training courses offered by our experienced instructors
Interns will work in fields such as:
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Economic and Business Analysis
- Operations Research
- Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Engineering
- And more
Do You Qualify?
To be considered for an internship with IDI, you should meet the following requirements:
- You should have completed three years of your Bachelor’s degree in a field such as mathematics, operations research, management science, physics, statistics, computer science, or engineering.
- You must be a US Citizen – applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The following characteristics are also highly desirable:
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent writing and presentation abilities
- US Citizenship