IDI gains strength and success from the support of our business staff. The IDI business staff has the objective of supporting IDI’s clients, partners and staff, to the same high degree as the analysts. Our business staff all share the same level of commitment to responding to needs in a professional and efficient way. IDI’s business staff averages over ten years with the company. This continuity and professionalism is key to achieving the goal of IDI being the preferred provider of technical consulting, as well as business operations.
Trish Sutter Keizer
Ms. Sutter has over fifteen years of experience in contract management, including Commercial and Federal Government contracting. This includes full range of contract management and administrative functions in the contract life cycle, from proposal initiation and negotiations, to contract completion and closing. Contract types include FFP, CPFF, CPAF T&M, IDIQs.
Ms. Sutter is IDI’s primary point of contact for:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Teaming Agreements
- Proposals, including Pricing
- Contract Negotiations, including Contract Execution and Modifications
- GSA Professional Services Contract (Contract # GS-10F-0303M)
- Seaport-e Contract (Contract # N00178-14-D-7763)
B.A. Business Administration, Concentration in Business Management and Organization Leadership, Cedarville University, 2002
Kristi Ahalt has over sixteen years of experience as a Contract Administrator and seven years as a Contract Specialist including commercial and Federal Government contracting. She handles day to day administration of contracts including reports for management and clients, labor plans, and closeouts. Experience with FFP, CPFF, T&M, IDIQ management. Additionally, she assists with accounting duties, 401(k) Administrator and Insurance Administrator.
- Primary contact for Contract Closeouts
- Company 401(k) Administrator
- Company Insurance Administrator
- Contact for assigned Subcontractors
- Contact for assigned Consultants
- Company Timesheet Administrator
B.S. Business Administration, Mary Washington College, 1988